Sussex Chiropractic

N63W23524 Silver Spring Dr

Sussex, WI  53089-3833

 262-246-8811

facebook google_plus Clinic Magazines and stuffs inside the clinic Inside the clinic

Insurance information

Group and Individual insurance

Make sure you contact your insurance company to verify your benefits and network participation. As a courtesy, we will verify your benefits. However, remember that the benefits quoted to us by your insurance company are not a guarantee of payment. Any non-covered services, deductibles or co-pays must be paid at the time of service.

Personal injury or automobile accidents

If you meet with an accident, please inform your own auto insurance carrier as soon as possible, regardless of whose fault it is. Your Medical Benefits on your auto insurance will be billed.

 

Please inform our insurance department immediately if an attorney is representing you. Since you're ultimately responsible for your bill, we will wait for settlement of your claim for up to six months after your care is complete. If you suspend or terminate care for any reason, any fees for services are due immediately.

Workers Compensation “On The Job” injury

Your complete care should be paid by your employer's Workers' Compensation insurance. Do not forget to inform your employer of the accident and obtain the name and address of the carrier of their insurance. If your employer does not provide us with this information, or if you suspend or terminate care, any fees for services are due immediately.

Experienced

Educated

Natural

We believe in taking a natural approach to living well.

Affordable

Learn more about affordable chiropractic care at CLA.

Sussex Chiropractic has been in business since 1988.

Dr. Loftus is a graduate of Palmer College of Davenport, IA

Below, you'll find in-depth information about our insurance policies, payment, and what our office can do for you. Should you have any questions, feel free to call our staff.

Medicare

Dr. Loftus accepts assignment from Medicare. Under Medicare, manual manipulation of the spine is the only service Medicare will pay for. Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once your Part be deductible has been met. You are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20%, as well as any non-covered services. Our office completes and files any forms for Medicare.

Secondary insurance

Kindly inform us if you have a secondary insurance, especially if it is through a spouse.

Patients without insurance

Payment arrangements are available with a signed agreement. Our office requests 100% of the first visit is paid at the time of service.

 

We accept cash, check, charge.

Please inform the billing department if you have a health savings or medical savings account.

A Chiropractor holding a fake spinal cord The office MasterCard Visa shutterstock_97258670-scr SMALL